DO YOU NEED OUR ADDED-SERVICES?
1. Photography Services: Artists Photography: We regularly have photographers on hand to help you out with your live shots and all your promotional needs.
2. Video Services: Artists Photography: We regularly have videographers on hand to help you out with your live shots, music videos, and all your promotional needs.
3. Mixtape Slots: A mixtape is a promotional tool, and since a mixtape is a “promotional” item as long as you 'give it away for “promo”'. You don't need to clear samples or anything has long as you give them away. If you charge, “legally” speaking you're making a compilation cd. Each track is considered a slot on the mixtape. We offer slots for variable prices depending on the DJ hosting the project. A mixtape is (usually) free. A mixtape (historically) has less structure and sounds more like a collection of random songs than a collection of songs that fit a theme. A mixtape can be an assortment of original and cover songs or songs done over the instrumentals of other songs. A mixtape typically sounds more "fun" and "spontaneous". A mixtape typically does not have "singles" or in general songs intended for the radio. A mixtape is typically used to build up buzz for an upcoming album or in general to create awareness for an artist. A mixtape may have whole songs contributed by a number of artists. Our slot rates are:
4. Mixtape Hosting: Our exclusive collection of major hosting DJs, provide superior hosting services. We can provide sought-after, unreleased "exclusive" tracks and previously released songs from A-list or up-and-coming rappers, freestyles of an artist rhyming for one or two verses over one of their peers' beats, an entire "unofficial" album from one artist, DJs' special mixes of songs or the blending of two different tracks together, the experience of the turntablist and artists speaking out on current topics affecting themselves or the hip-hop community, and DJs playing popular collections of songs at considerably slower speeds than normal. This process is called "Screwed Up" and is most popular in the South. It was originated by deceased Houston legend DJ Screw. Nowadays DJs are starting to add scratches and cuts to these mixes; this is called "Screwed Up and Chopped." We provide amazing services and affordable pricing plans.
5. EPK Services, Artists Bio Services, Journalism and PR Services: An electronic press kit is a traditional promo package in digital form. An electronic press kit, also known as an EPK, always contains bio info about the musician and info about releases but can also include press photos, videos, info about upcoming tour dates, backline requirements and more. It is easier to cram info into an electronic press kit than a traditional promo package, and EPKs help keep costs down because there is not postage required to send them. However, be aware, as we are not providing legal advice, that you must realize that not everyone you wish to target with a press package is open to receiving EPKs – it is your duty to be sure to find out the preferences of the people you are contacting.
6. GFX Design: At the World Empire Online, we offer services in band artwork and design; everything from a single gig flyer to full CD cover artwork and everything in between.
7. Business Cards and Book Publishing Services: We can provide full print media and book production, with access to mid-to-large-scale retailers, on and off-line.
8. SEO: SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads. Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing, because most search ads are sold on a CPC to PPC ratio or basis. We simply all this for you and provide excellent and affordable pricing plans for these services.
9. Merchandising: Have a hot band logo that you’d love to see a fan gracing on the front of an amazing T-Shirt? Do you want to dive into a sea of fans wearing YOUR name? We have great discounted rates for bands for bulk T-Shirts and know who to call for buttons/badges/magnets/caps/bags and anything else you can think of!
10. Gigs and Management: Have you composed or wrote that awesome new song? Rehearsed until your fingers bled and just want to show the world but having trouble selling yourself? We provide management in all areas so email us now!
11. Advertising: Are you a business or band looking to publicize an up to date site with a focus of your target fans and plenty of traffic? Look no further, email us for our rates!
Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com